Cargo insurance is essential in reducing your supply chain risk.
Our experts can discuss your coverage for specific commodities or regions.
Below are some types of coverage available with different policies:
- Ocean and Air Freight Policies
- General Average
- Heavy Weather
- Stranding, Sinking, Burning, Collision, Faults in the management of the Vessel
- Improper stowage by the carrier
- Pilferage, Leakage, Breakage and Rough Handling
- War Policy
- Strikes, Riots & Civil Commotions (SR & CC)
Podcast Transcript: Stephen Dedola: What I'd like to kind of get from you maybe is, you know, and it may be in a sound bite or if you want to go a little further, what do you think is the most crucial thing that people who are in the freight business...