Cargo insurance is essential in reducing your supply chain risk.
Our experts can discuss your coverage for specific commodities or regions.
Below are some types of coverage available with different policies:
- Ocean and Air Freight Policies
- General Average
- Heavy Weather
- Stranding, Sinking, Burning, Collision, Faults in the management of the Vessel
- Improper stowage by the carrier
- Pilferage, Leakage, Breakage and Rough Handling
- War Policy
- Strikes, Riots & Civil Commotions (SR & CC)
Podcast Transcript: Wade Carlson Hey everyone and Welcome back. Thanks for joining us for the 2nd edition of our flagship podcast that we like to call: The PortCast – Where we speak logistics. In this special two-part installment, Craig Fuller,...