Cargo insurance is essential in reducing your supply chain risk.
Our experts can discuss your coverage for specific commodities or regions.
Below are some types of coverage available with different policies:
- Ocean and Air Freight Policies
- General Average
- Heavy Weather
- Stranding, Sinking, Burning, Collision, Faults in the management of the Vessel
- Improper stowage by the carrier
- Pilferage, Leakage, Breakage and Rough Handling
- War Policy
- Strikes, Riots & Civil Commotions (SR & CC)
Anatomy of an HTS Code HTS is the abbreviation for Harmonized Tariff Schedule. The HTS is a master list of 10-digit codes that classifies internationally traded goods. It was developed in 1988 by the World Customs Organization - not only to determine the duty rates,...