Cargo insurance is essential in reducing your supply chain risk.
Our experts can discuss your coverage for specific commodities or regions.
Below are some types of coverage available with different policies:
- Ocean and Air Freight Policies
- General Average
- Heavy Weather
- Stranding, Sinking, Burning, Collision, Faults in the management of the Vessel
- Improper stowage by the carrier
- Pilferage, Leakage, Breakage and Rough Handling
- War Policy
- Strikes, Riots & Civil Commotions (SR & CC)
Ever-increasing tariff or duty rates are having a dramatic impact on US importers’ landed cost. These additional expenses negatively impact sales and restrict business growth. Perhaps it would be wise to consider potential cost-saving alternatives. One option is known...