Cargo insurance is essential in reducing your supply chain risk.
Our experts can discuss your coverage for specific commodities or regions.
Below are some types of coverage available with different policies:
- Ocean and Air Freight Policies
- General Average
- Heavy Weather
- Stranding, Sinking, Burning, Collision, Faults in the management of the Vessel
- Improper stowage by the carrier
- Pilferage, Leakage, Breakage and Rough Handling
- War Policy
- Strikes, Riots & Civil Commotions (SR & CC)
The Known Shipper Management System (KSMS) is a program the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) uses to qualify shippers to load cargo on passenger planes in the U.S. The purpose of the KSMS is to enhance international and domestic airline safety and...