Cargo insurance is essential in reducing your supply chain risk.
Our experts can discuss your coverage for specific commodities or regions.
Below are some types of coverage available with different policies:
- Ocean and Air Freight Policies
- General Average
- Heavy Weather
- Stranding, Sinking, Burning, Collision, Faults in the management of the Vessel
- Improper stowage by the carrier
- Pilferage, Leakage, Breakage and Rough Handling
- War Policy
- Strikes, Riots & Civil Commotions (SR & CC)
In times of trade wars and economic uncertainty, importers contend with fluctuating tariff rates. If duties increase, it’s important to have strategies and resources in place to respond. One possible solution to the problem is a strategy known as tariff engineering....