Cargo insurance is essential in reducing your supply chain risk.
Our experts can discuss your coverage for specific commodities or regions.
Below are some types of coverage available with different policies:
- Ocean and Air Freight Policies
- General Average
- Heavy Weather
- Stranding, Sinking, Burning, Collision, Faults in the management of the Vessel
- Improper stowage by the carrier
- Pilferage, Leakage, Breakage and Rough Handling
- War Policy
- Strikes, Riots & Civil Commotions (SR & CC)
Marine Insurance and why your Shipments need itFor homeowners and drivers alike, insurance is necessary to protect you and others. But when it comes to international trade, not all importers realize the importance of marine insurance. It...