We hope you’ve brushed up on your foreign language skills, because we have a challenge for you! In recognition of our 35th anniversary, we are excited to introduce a video titled, “Language of Logistics.” Featuring employees in our corporate headquarters, the video is conducted in 11 languages emphasizing diversity and quality communication as key elements to success in international business.
The Challenge: Guess the languages in the order that they are first presented in the video.
The Prize: A new 32GB Apple iPad 2
How to Participate:
Step 1: Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter to qualify.
Step 2: Watch our Video
Step 3: Submit your answer in the submission form below for a chance to win the iPad 2.
Contest is over
Contest Duration: June 14 through July 18 (35 Days) Rules and Qualifications:
- Participants must either “like” us on Facebook, and/or “follow” us on Twitter in order to qualify to win.
- All DGL employees are ineligible to win the prize.
- Contestants must enter contest during entry period of 10:30 a.m. (PDT) June 14th, 2011 and 11:59 pm (PDT), July 18th, 2011.
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older by the time the contest commences and may not have personal relationships with DGL employees (personal friends and family).
- Contestants who submit correct answers and fulfill all requirements will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the iPad 2 (32 GB, Wi-Fi only).
- If the winner is outside of the United States DGL reserves the right to substitute the prize with a voucher of equivalent value ($599.00 USD).
- The winner will be contacted via their provided email address. If DGL receives no response within 5 business days, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.